Joeen took the most darling pictures of my girls. They had so much fun because they dressed up and played with babies.
Laila fell during the photo shoot and scraped up her face thank goodness for digital photo touch up.
On a side note, Laila has decided to potty train herself which has been great but this is how she spends most of her time.
Joeen, thanks again for everything!


8 comments:
She is so talented! I LOVE the one of both girls at the top, the close up of Laila, and the b and w of Aria...I love them all!! So cute!
Wow! What a great photographers. The pictures are beautiful!! Of course the subject matter is pretty darn cute as well!!
The girls are so cute and you are looking great! Can't wait to hear when they arrive!!!
That last photo is priceless! They are such beautiful girls! I'm sure they are so excited for the twins to arrive too. Best of luck!! Jenn
Such cute pictures! I love their hats!
P.S. I'm still loving the oils. I was wondering though, is there any I shouldn't be using when I'm pregnant?
They are just darling! I love the one of Aria with the pink hat, so cute!
My sister-in-law has been super sick, I kept thinking she was having twins but alas went to the doctor and only one heartbeat. Then last week she ended up in the hospital with kidney stones and while getting an ultrasound the nurse said, "You know there's two in there right?" It's been so exciting!!! Anyway, I am going to refer her to your blog to follow your experience. She is due in May. If it happens soon, GOOD LUCK with the delivery! We're so excited for you and Geoff!
They are so darling. I love their sweet faces and you can just see pure joy in their eyes. What a gift. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and keep me posted on those babies. I'm sending you prayers. Hugs.
Glad to see those babies are staying inside! Hopefully you won't have to go through anything like Sarah.
I'm doing our Christmas cards, and I need your new address - will you e-mail it to me?
thanks.
Whitney
wrobinson7@hotmail.com
Post a Comment