I think that the child has to be older to sit in the one without the back, because the ones with the back have a thing that the seat belt goes through so it is the right height. we have one of the graco ones with out the back and also one with the back and I prefer the one with the back. It seems to fit meika a lot better.
I looked today for Austin. The Babies R Us salesgirls LOVES the Graco Nautilus. She says it is GREAT! It is not huge and is 3 car seats in one. Including the booster. It even has a cup holder. Hope Aria stays in a car seat for a while longer....then she won't be able to open any doors!
I love the post. Did you know I am a certified child passenger safety technician? I do car seat classes and inspections for my job. She needs to be over 40 lbs for the backless seat. Like the other posts, many parents like the seat with a back for support until they get a little older.
5 comments:
I think that the child has to be older to sit in the one without the back, because the ones with the back have a thing that the seat belt goes through so it is the right height. we have one of the graco ones with out the back and also one with the back and I prefer the one with the back. It seems to fit meika a lot better.
For extremely large children i would consider the ergonomically correct position of choice #1.
...works great for Bryce.
I looked today for Austin.
The Babies R Us salesgirls LOVES the Graco Nautilus.
She says it is GREAT!
It is not huge and is 3 car seats in one. Including the booster.
It even has a cup holder.
Hope Aria stays in a car seat for a while longer....then she won't be able to open any doors!
I love the post. Did you know I am a certified child passenger safety technician? I do car seat classes and inspections for my job. She needs to be over 40 lbs for the backless seat. Like the other posts, many parents like the seat with a back for support until they get a little older.
I like the booster that traps them in and they cannot unbuckle without parental help. That would be the top one
Post a Comment