Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I love to read.



I just finished reading these books. They are really cute books I would highly recommend them.

7 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I think I have one of her books...I have yet to read it. Those covers look oh so pretty. I certainly judge a book by its cover! Looks great!

Heidi said...

I LOVED Goose Girl! I thought it was so well written and had a great story. Princess Academy was also very good (I've read Enna Burning and River Secrets and I thought they were okay too, just not my favorite). Yay I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Dave and Camille said...

I love those books! Terri was the one who suggested them to me. Princess Academy is also very good. Yay fo good books!

Dave and Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linds said...

Maybe you could bring them up with you so I can read one! I need to find something to read!

Erin Spenc said...

I LOVE this author. :)

Brooke G said...

Don't forget to read the next one in the series, River Secrets. I liked it a little more than Enna Burning. But I LOVED Goose Girl! Princess Academy is also a great fun read by the same author! Your blog is darling! Brooke