Monday, June 30, 2008

Wasatch Back Relay!

We have had the best couple of weeks. We have been visiting Grandparents, running races, and driving to California. I thought I would start by bragging about my husband.
Geoff participated in the Wasatch Back Relay, a relay race with 12 team members that goes from Logan to Park City. Geoff's cousin and uncle are actually the founders of the race and have done an incredible job. The first year I think they had 30 teams and this year, 5 years later, they had 579 teams!


Geoff is not a runner and didn't really have time to train for the race but he did it. and their team did really well! They came in 101 overall. It was so inspiring I might not be such a wimp next year and run!

5 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

I am so impressed! Tell him that he is tough!

Ann Marie said...

Looks like good times! You guys certainly do a lot of travelling!

Renee said...

I am still so proud! Way to go Geoffy!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

That's so FUN. My brother in law ran that same race. Wish we could have been there to cheer everybody on.
I agree, maybe next year we should do it too.

Our Family said...

This picture makes me miss your girls so much! I think it's time for another visit!