"weird"? haha. Oh no. Did you ever figure out what was weird. I'm sorry she didn't like dinner. That's frustrating. At least Laila didn't tell you those things too!
Seriously! That is pretty funny. I always have these fantasy that MY kids are going to love vegetables and other good-for-you foods. I'm going to keep dreaming.
She just tells you that because you may act a bit "stunned." She's an early sprouter, minature Aleena-in-highschool girl... anything to get a reaction. She's a smarty. I love it. I especially love that you blog about it.
You are hilarious and I can't imagine a day when you looked weird. so don't sweat it. If Brooke said that to me and I was 4 I would have said, "You look weird" but I'm not so I guess I would have just laughed...see you soon!
Aleena! It's Sarah from the apron swap :) I just had to tell you how adorable the apron you sent is! I love it. Did you make it? I think that you might have and I can't even believe it if you did, it's totally adorable. Thank you so much!! :)
PS - your blog is so cute! And I also really liked those Shannon Hale books, but I think my favorite has to be Princess Academy - have you read that one? And your little girl sounds so funny! :)
Kids are great, they always have something funny to say or comment about. I also tell myself that when Meika says weird things that she is just exploring her vocabulary and that unless she says it and I help her realize thats maybe not the most polite way to say it, that she would never know. So funny though!
Kids say the darnedest things! Once, I got my hair cut in what I thought was a pretty cute bob. When I got to primary on Sunday, one of my primary kids said I looked like the guy on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! (Thanks?)
Hey Aleena!! So, I am totally sad! I just called Herbs for Health because I wanted you to check me out. Im pretty sure that I have Candida. I didnt know that you moved!!! SAD!!! Ok, so who do you recommend that I see for it?? Or is there something specifically I can do?
where do they learn those words so early? I remember when Amber was 2 years old and she told me that she wasn't going to wear her red coat anymore because it "sucks". I was so shocked that she even had ever heard that word before!
9 comments:
"weird"? haha. Oh no. Did you ever figure out what was weird. I'm sorry she didn't like dinner. That's frustrating. At least Laila didn't tell you those things too!
Seriously! That is pretty funny. I always have these fantasy that MY kids are going to love vegetables and other good-for-you foods. I'm going to keep dreaming.
She just tells you that because you may act a bit "stunned." She's an early sprouter, minature Aleena-in-highschool girl... anything to get a reaction. She's a smarty. I love it. I especially love that you blog about it.
You are hilarious and I can't imagine a day when you looked weird. so don't sweat it. If Brooke said that to me and I was 4 I would have said, "You look weird" but I'm not so I guess I would have just laughed...see you soon!
Aleena! It's Sarah from the apron swap :) I just had to tell you how adorable the apron you sent is! I love it. Did you make it? I think that you might have and I can't even believe it if you did, it's totally adorable. Thank you so much!! :)
PS - your blog is so cute! And I also really liked those Shannon Hale books, but I think my favorite has to be Princess Academy - have you read that one? And your little girl sounds so funny! :)
Kids are great, they always have something funny to say or comment about. I also tell myself that when Meika says weird things that she is just exploring her vocabulary and that unless she says it and I help her realize thats maybe not the most polite way to say it, that she would never know.
So funny though!
Kids say the darnedest things! Once, I got my hair cut in what I thought was a pretty cute bob. When I got to primary on Sunday, one of my primary kids said I looked like the guy on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! (Thanks?)
Hey Aleena!! So, I am totally sad! I just called Herbs for Health because I wanted you to check me out. Im pretty sure that I have Candida. I didnt know that you moved!!! SAD!!! Ok, so who do you recommend that I see for it?? Or is there something specifically I can do?
where do they learn those words so early? I remember when Amber was 2 years old and she told me that she wasn't going to wear her red coat anymore because it "sucks". I was so shocked that she even had ever heard that word before!
Post a Comment