Sunday, June 1, 2008

Opposites attract

They say that "opposites attract", I think they (who ever they are) are right. Aria and Zach are best friends and they are COMPLETELY opposite. Hair, eyes, mouth, nose, all opposite. I just recently realized they have one more opposite. Aria has what the Hill family fondly refers to as the "Hill bum". Her "cheeks" are never covered and her swimming suit and underwear are always riding up her little cracker.





Now Zach has the opposite problem. He has what the Johansen family fondly refers to as the "Johansen bum", which means NO bum. This is why we often see him sporting the plumber look.

So in the words of Paula Abdul, "And you know--it ain't fiction, just a natural fact, we come
together cuz opposites attract".

11 comments:

Greg R. said...

Thanks for the laugh. That is a hilarious sequence of photos.

brittany said...

this is so funny to me because, my children were lucky enough to also inherit the hill bum, probably the only thing that came from me, and lily's cousin annabelle has the same "no bum" problem as zach. It is a constant topic of conversation whenever they are together!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, that is so funny. I love that you captured it in pictures. Nice.

Ann Marie said...

That Paula Abdul knows what she's talkin' about!

Renee said...

What a cute post...one that Aria will hate you for years from now! The "Hill BUTT" not BUM is not that bad! They look darling even with their cute little bums showing!

Erin Spenc said...

I love those bums

Emily said...

This post is hilarious!

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! ;)

I am going to stay public, just erase my last name out of everything! ;)

Your blog is darling!

Niki Carter said...

Too funny! I know a little about that kind of bum but I've always been called ghetto bootie. That last picture is classic!

Cairen said...

That is so funny! Little kid bums in swimsuits are just too cute!

Chelsea said...

I am dying! That picture is too funny.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture....HILL-arious.
i love their bumms.