"Who rocks the house? The Hawks rock the house, and when the Hawks rock the house they rock it all the way down. HUH!"
That's right all you Alta Hawks out there, it is almost time for our 10 year class reunion. I know, I know, it is still more then 2 years away but for attendance and planning purposes it is time to get on the ball.
I have set up an Alta High Class of 2000 blog. I don't know if this is the best way to do it, but for right now this is what I can do. The blog will post any information needed to have an awesome 10 year reunion.
Please visit the blog and make sure that all those that you are still in contact with get the information about the blog as well. We are hoping to make it an unforgettable event. I am hoping to post information monthly so make sure to check often.
altaclass2000.blogspot.com
altaclass2000@gmail.com
Go Hawks!



4 comments:
Good for you Aleena! Way to get on top of it - an early start for sure!
aye, aye, Captain! Hey, wait a minute! This isn't YOUR job...so thanks for doing it.
P.S. go HAWKS!
Very cool! It will be nice to stay in touch with people!!
Post a Comment