I had a wonderful weekend! It all started when my sister Sarah and her husband Bryce came into town. This was an excuse to do lots of girl things and leave the kids with Geoff. On Saturday all of us sisters went shopping and to the movie 27 dresses. It was so fun to be with my sisters again.
The fun didn't stop there. For Christmas I got Geoff tickets to the Brad Paisley concert on Saturday. We dressed up in our best cowboy outfits and headed to the concert. It was so much fun. I used to go to a lot of concerts and I have forgotten how much I enjoy a good concert. I especially love a country music concert because there were people age 2 years to 80 years. One of the guys that opened the concert was really good. His name is Chuck Hicks he has some good songs and it doesn't hurt that he is really cute!
It was a great weekend and I am thankful to Geoff and April for watching the girls the whole time!






11 comments:
I am so glad you guys went but I have to say I am very jealous. It sounds like a fun-filled weekend. I am so glad, you deserved it!
Good for both of you! With Geoff's travel schedule you certainly deserve a night with the girls and a date with your cute hubby! You both look great all dressed up - we wouldn't expect anything less!
FUN FUN...
That sounds like you guys had a fun weekend! I am so glad that you are your sisters got to spend some good time together, that is one thing I really miss about living away from family.
And I love your country attire!
you guys are so cute in your matching cowboy gear. i love it!
love the squat-lift-your-knee-dance! Glad you guys could have some fun!
Oh my...fun. We love Brad and that is great that you got to go. I'm glad you had such a great weekend.
How fun! I love the outfit, I need a good cowgirl hat! I'm glad you were able to have a fun weekend. You moms sure do know how to party when the kids are being babysat. You guys look great!
Ok, so I've been using Carien's blog to see everyone else! Aleena I love how cute you and your family are! As I read your blog it was so much fun to see you, your kids, and your sisters to! HOpe you are all doing well.
Jenn Ballstaedt (joel's wife)
you two are so cute. So my friend is kind of dating someone who lives in Vegas so we might be taking a trip there soon. Ask you brother n'law if he knows Ty Corbrige.
Looks like fun guys- I don't have Kyle's email. but I have his phone number, but I am not sure it is his current number, but hopefully its a start: 808-6749- if that doesn't work, let me know and i will track down his info for you.-
Post a Comment