Sorry this post is a little late, but I wanted to remember our Christmas of 2007! It was actually a very wonderful Christmas. Geoff was supposed to work Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas so we couldn't go home to Utah for Christmas. To make a very long story short, he was able to take those days off of work so we packed in the car on Sunday and surprised Geoff's family for a Christmas.

Christmas Eve was spent with Geoff's extended family for a wonderful dinner and a cute program. It was the remaking of "The Grinch that stole Christmas" Geoff was the Grinch-perfect role!
Christmas day was spent with my family in Draper. It was very nice, Aria loved all of her presents that Santa brought to her! Thank you to everyone that made our Christmas so wonderful, we appreciate the generosity!
We are so glad that we actually spent Christmas with both of our families. We realized that we would have been very lonely alone in Las Vegas. It was a Christmas wish come true!

These are Aria and Laila's Christmas dresses! So cute.




5 comments:
They are SO cute! I still cannot get over haw big Laila is! We will welcome another suprise trip any time...it was so fun to have you guys around!
I love their Christmas dresses, I never saw them and they are darling! Such cute pictures. You are a darling family! We are glad you were there with us!
So glad to see your pictures and I'm glad you guys got to come up for Christmas after all. I love the girls' dresses -- they are adorable!
I heard that story about you going to Utah. How fun! I'm glad you got to be with family, what a fun idea to leave your baby with that message on the doorstep. haha.
aleena, where is your red dress from, i have seen it in tons of people's pictures and love it!
Post a Comment