Today is our Anniversary. We have been married 4 years! It has been a wonderful 4 years full of lots of fun and a few challenges. I feel very lucky to have married Geoff, he is perfect for me. He is very kind, patient, loyal, aware and funny. I appreciate him more and more as time goes by. As you can see by the pictures below, he is my soul mate. I found someone that loves to dress up just as much as I do.I am thankful that we have had a wonderful 4 years and I am looking forward to many years that we will have together. I love you Geoff!








9 comments:
Oh Geoff, is that you dressed as a pumpkin and wearing green tights!??? You better hide that picture before your friends make fun of you! :) Happy Anniversary guys! We LOVE you both and are grateful for you and your beautiful girls!
you guys are so funny! i totally remember the pumpkin costume. it was a hit. happy anniversary!!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You guys are simply lovely...and have some amazing outfits. I hope you wear a few to church some day.
Loves,
YEAH!!!!! I love that you guys are married and that we get to be friends forever! We couldn't have asked for a better couple to travel with, hang with, and share our life experiences with. Congrats on 4 years and here's to many more!
Dressing up rules. Happy anniversary! Hope the next four are just as fun.
four years that is crazy. I think that you and Geoff need to becoming to my parties. WE love to dress up too.
Happy Anniversary! Love all the costumes!
So you guys definately get the best costume award. Those are so hillarious, wish we were that creative!!
BEST HALLOWEEN costumes EVER!! I'm having so much fun reading your blog and finding out where you are and what you have been up to!! Oh yeah. . .this is Jennie, used to be Mosman!! How the heck are you?! You look amazing, your kids are darling and you and your husband look like the perfect match!! I'm so happy for you! I'm going to keep reading now. . Loveyou!!
Post a Comment