Friday, December 7, 2007

A Cactus Wonderland

Tonight was a wonderful night with the McGiven family. We started the night off with dinner at our house. It was pretty crazy with Aria freaking out anytime one of the twins touched any of her stuff, so basically she was freaking out the entire time. Then we went to Henderson's version of Temple Square. It is the Cactus Gardens at the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory. It was awesome. There were so many lights all over the Cactus, Cholla, Yucca and more. The weather also felt like Temple Square, we bundled up for the chilly 50 degrees :)




Then for the gourmet hot chocolate. We couldn't leave a chocolate factory without getting any hot chocolate. Funny thing was that Geoff didn't even like the gourmet $4 hot chocolate. Luckily Aria loved it.

Delicious!

The girls chit chatting over hot chocolate.

We are so glad that the McGiven's invited us to go. It made the Holidays seem a little more real.





6 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like fun. You both have such cute families. I'm jealous that your husband sews that well. You both are so talented, I would love to have that talent!

Cairen said...

Oh so fun, we live less than a block from there and I keep thinking we need to go again, we went last year thought it was pretty fun.
Your girls are so cute!

Renee said...

Looks like fun! Who would have thought they would decorate cactus for the Holiday. I don't know why that seems so funny to me! The girls are getting so big. When are you coming home? We miss you!

Angela and Mike said...

I need to check this out, I love this. I haven't seen much christmas-ish stuff in Vegas, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

Melynn said...

It looks like Vegas is treating you well. I hope you are really enjoying it. I just wanted you to know that your little family is darling. hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.

Chelsea said...

I love that they decorate cacti with Christmas lights in Las Vegas. Tis the season I guess.