Saturday, December 1, 2007

3 months old

My sweet darling baby is already 3 months old. Laila is so wonderful. She is always happy, she laughs and smiles all of the time. She rarely makes any unhappy sound. She is such a joy to have around. Her Auntie Sarah often says that she is so good that you forget that she is here. She is, in fact, so good that she often gets over shadowed by her sister. So this post is only about Laila and how happy that we are to have her in our family.

Laila is so fun to make smile, she will smile at anything. I can often get her to smile while she is crying. The last 3 weeks she has started to laugh, it is the sweetest sound I have ever heard. Laila loves her big sister. When Aria is around Laila will intently follow all of her movements and loves to smile and laugh at her.

I love you!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Renee said...

So cute! I just want to eat her up! We miss you guys already...did you get a tree?

Mom, Mommy, Ma Ma Jo, Grandma, Grandma Jo said...

I love the fat little legs!
She is beautiful!

McGiven Family.... said...

She is absolutely adorable. I love that little girl! I am still savoring the couple of hours I got to spend with her and take a nap together. She is so precious!

Chelsea said...

I can't wait to meet this child. And, Aria is so big now I feel I will have to re-meet her. It will be great to see you guys at Christmas!

brittany said...

aleena, she is seriously so beautiful!

Cairen said...

She is so cute! That is nice that she is such a fun , happy baby. Happy three month birthday!