Did anyone know that Geoff is a seamstress, wait, maybe a semester? Yes he is! When Aria was brand new, he was out of school for the semester so he made her a stocking. Little did he know that he would start a tradition.
This is Santa Geoff sewing Laila's stocking. He actually enjoys doing this. I think he likes to shock people when he tells them that he sews.
Here is the finished product. I think he did a fabulous job!



7 comments:
Wow! I had no idea he could sew.
I think it is so cute!
Way to go Geoff......
I love it! It turned out darling. I am impressed with Geoff's sewing skills!
How impressive! Maybe I could borrow him or have him give Chris lessons, I need a whole nursery done!!!
That is so awesome! How did he learn to sew? That is really fun! Do you sew as well?
Oh and your page is darling, you will have to teach me how to do it!
Oh my! Geoff sews?!? And, you just publicly announced it on your blog. He could get a lot of flack for that. But, I love it. I absolutely love it! He can sew much better than I ever could (unless we are talking about sewing people of course). P.S. We do need a place to stay when we are down in Vegas if that was an offer? If not, we can totally find another place.
That's my brother! Way to go Geoff. I remember that you made Aria's stocking and thought that it was a "one time thing". I guess you have proven me wrong!
Post a Comment