Friday, December 14, 2007

Outnumbered

Today I did a little babysitting. I realized when these 3 boys walked into my house asking for cars and "guys" that I was in trouble. I have 2 girls. I don't need "guys", I need babies and barbies.
I really should get some boy toys. I have noticed that everyone Aria plays with is a boy. All of her cousins that live by us are boys and all of her friends from nursery are boys. Poor thing is outnumbered. Good thing she has a little sister.
Next challenge was that 3 of the 5 kids are 2-years-old. As you can imagine this proved for a lot of fighting and crying. I took this picture within 10 minutes of the kids coming over. I really should have taken an "after" picture.
Overall it was an interesting morning. I learned that the key to a boys heart is food. Thank goodness for granola bars and pretzels.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Renee said...

Funny story and you are a brave woman! Sounds like you had fun. I bet Aria would love cars and the good thing is they are cheap! Cute picture and I love your Christmas card!

brittany said...

You are a brave girl! And a very nice friend. I don't know that I would take on 4 two year olds and a new baby. I want a Christmas card :)

Sharon said...

Boys!! It brings back many memories. I was just the opposite. If we had girls over, I had no toys for them. Those boys are adorable. I'm glad you survived.

Cami said...

You are one brave soul! Isn't funny how even baby boys love food?!?