Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jingle Bells Batman Smells?

"Jingle Bells" has been Aria's favorite Christmas song to sing. The other day I asked her what song she wanted to sing and she said, "Jingle Bells". I started to sing and she said,"No, Batman smells". Earlier that day she had spent some time with her cousins and the result was the elementary school version of "Jingle Bells". Here she is singing her favorite Christmas song!

Even though the screen is black, press play and it will work.

7 comments:

brittany said...

That is hilarious, and I love that she was willing to do it for the camera.

Cairen said...

That is so Cute! I love when bigger cousins teach little ones silly things!

Haley said...

haha that is so darling! She is so dang cute! Must have a cute mommy :)

Haley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I wish Luke would perform for the camera, he just runs the other way!

Renee said...

That is very funny and she is too cute singing it! My kids new favorite is "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"...Grandma Jo is training the kids to say Grandpa instead. Very funny!

McGiven Family.... said...

She is so dang funny! I love it! I need you to teach me how to post videos on here. I heard the good news that you are coming and I am hoping we will not miss each other?!?