Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Photo

Thanks to the funeral the entire Hill family was together. It has been about 3 years since we have had a group picture. This family is getting large fast so it was IMPOSSIBLE that everyone was looking and smiling at the same time.



I love this picture of Tracy, Joeen and their kids
Our attempt at a family picture, thanks Laila.
Geoff and I haven't had a picture together in a long time. It felt like we were having our engagement pictures all over again.


6 comments:

April Millar said...

I can't believe how much these pictures make me homesick! I miss living with you Leen! I cannot believe how big the girls are getting, they are so cute, I just want to take a bite out of them!!! Love you!

Ann Marie said...

I've never seen Geoff's entire family. So beautiful!

Linds said...

I love the picture of you and Geoff! And the picture of Laila at the pumpkin patch is soooo adorable! What a smile! So good to see you guys the last few weeks...maybe you should just move home? That's a great idea!!!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love the shot with Laila sticking her tongue out! Good pictures. I wish I had Joeen as my personal photographer. That's quite the Hill bunch!

Becky said...

Laila looks precious in that picture! Glad you had a chance to get family pictures done, even if it was for a sad reason.

Brooke G said...

You guys look beautiful! I am always amazed at how photogenic your family is...a gene you have passed on to your cute girls!

Bishop Hills entire family, they are such a good looking group! They all look so grown up from 12 years ago!