Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Behind

I have to apologize, I have recently realized that I am NOT a multi-tasker. When I am focused on something I have no room for thinking or doing other things. Hence when I am out of town doing lots of things I don't ever look at the computer, so when I get home I feel overwhelmed at all the things I want to remember and post. So in an effort not to get behind and not to feel overwhelmed here is our last few weeks in a recap.
The whole reason we were in Utah was because Geoff's Grandma Evelyn passed away. She is the most wonderful woman. I feel so lucky to have known her and we feel her with us all the time.
If you want to read the sweetest post on how Grandma Evie passed away read

We love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one babe-o-licious bride!! I'll e-mail you in a bit! LOVE YOU!!

Uffens Family said...

Welcome home! Thanks for the well wishes for Paige- watch she will come out being 6 lbs :)...and I hope she comes soon...in fact it looks like induction Friday...and I am no super woman so Sat. is probably not gonna work :) Would love to have girls play though...when you are settled back into being home. I think with the induction my mom should be in town, but thank you so much for offering! Talk to you soon!!!
PS...Great picture of you with Geoff's grandma-sounds like it was a great time to remember her with family...and have to mention you look gorgeous as a bride! :)
So sorry for the novel!

Natalie said...

Sorry for the loss! I hope everything went well. I hope you enjoyed your time with your family!

Ann Marie said...

I am always very saddened to see amazing people from that generation die away. I feel like they contribute so much wisdome to this earth.

Renee said...

Seeing this picture makes me miss her already! What a great shot - you were a beautiful bride and are still a beautiful lady! We are glad that you made the trip. The kids love you guys! Hope to see you sooner than Christmas...maybe?

Sarah Goodsell said...

Glad you had fun even though it was a sad time but also glad you're back!