Wednesday, October 29, 2008

like, totally!

So, do I like, totally use the words, like and totally, like totally all the time?

Aria says to me the other day, "mom, I like, totally totally, drew a letter u, like totally."

I am the only one that is with her 24/7, do I seriously talk like that?

I don't think I use those words that much but could I be like, totally in denial?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aria is a Diva, of course she's going to speak like that.
p.s, yes. You like totally use those words :)

Linds said...

Like, I totally do too so no worries.

Natalie said...

Love it! She is so cute!

Rachelle said...

hahah...how funny. kelly is constantly telling me that i say 'like' way too much! i can relate.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, maybe her disney shows use them. Does HSM use it? haha, you have a little valley girl on your hands.

brittany said...

that is so funny. there's nothing quite like hearing your toddler repeat back what you say, it makes you so much more aware of how you talk... i love this story though.

Renee said...

Too funny...maybe it is on HSM...