Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to ARIA!

Today my sweetheart is 3 years-old. It seems like only yesterday she was born. I remember it so well and it was definitely one of the BEST days of my life. This little lady is one of the funniest, cutest, most frustrating, sweetest, smartest kids in the world. I am so happy that she is mine. I love you Aria.
I will post all about her birth later because that is something I want to remember.

12 comments:

Jules P Hansen said...

Aleena-

Your girls are adorable! This is Julie Peterson Hansen. I think you are in charge of the Alta High blog, right? So I was wonderig if you wouldn't mind posting an evite for a boutique that my sisters and I are starting? If you don't mind I would totally appreciate it! I think you can just copy/paste if off of my blog. If it doesn't work you can email me at simplyblissboutique@gmail.com. Thanks Again!

Nedra said...

Happy Birthday Aria! I remember well what was going on 3 years ago. She's a cutie!!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Happy Birthday Aria! Hope you have a very special day!

Angela and Mike said...

Happy birthday! I love the picture...classic.

Uffens Family said...

Those are some stylin glasses! What a perfect birthday shot :) Happy Birthday to Aria!!!

Natalie said...

Too CUTE! I love the glasses! What a cutie!

Murray Fam said...

Love the glasses! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the lady. Glad she had a super speashal day.

Ann Marie said...

Happy Birthday, Aria! Hooray for October birthdays!

KolbyJanine said...

so freakin cute. Happy Birthday! Missed you at bunco I hope you are all doing ok.
Janine

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! I'm pretty sure I have a picture of you wearing glasses that look just like that! Hope you are doing well!
Love ya!

Bart and Becky said...

She is so cute, I hope she had a good birthday