I am a 26 year old mother of 2 and I am so glad that they are girls, only because I have the excuse to take them to High School Musical 3. I seriously LOVE all the HSM movies. I have since the first time I saw Troy and Gabriella sing and they didn't even know each other. A few years later and they are graduating and moving on with their lives. Can I do the same?
This is definitely my favorite of the 3. It didn't hurt that Troy was smokin' HOT, and has some wicked dance moves. I love it all. 
If you want to see a cheesy movie, let me know I will probably love it!


9 comments:
Your daughter actually has a "getcha head in the game" shirt on! I love it! Where is your matching one??? And Geoff needs one too...he must really love you!
I can't wait to hear Aria sing all the new songs word for word! Did she love it? Where was Laila? I love you all.
Love,
Grandma Ruthie
You are too funny! I have seen the first two though I must admit! I hope your girls loved it as much as you!
Boo-Ya!!! You said it... seriously smokin' hot dance moves! LOVE IT! PS that DTR post was A-ma-ZA-zing I was laughing so hard!
My sis in law came in town and she wanted to see it SO bad. We all made fun of her but I've never seen them. She's totally addicted and I know she would have gone if someone went with her! P.S. Geoff is awesome to go with you!
Tell Geoff he is a saint. My husband works at Entrada where HSM #2 was filmed and he still won't even watch it on TV.
See you next weekend at Navy's blessing!
YAY! I went too!! It was so fun!
Aleena, I have that same shirt. Target? haha. Well, I may not be having a girl, but I'll still watch HSM. Mike will go with me :)
Right there with you. That is why I had three girls...who cares that I am 34?
Post a Comment